Maymester at CIS Abroad
CIS Abroad offers a Maymester program for you! Check out our Summer in Florence, Session 1/Maymester option for the perfect way to go abroad before the summer even starts.
What is Maymester? As many spring semesters wrap up by early May, there is often a 2-3 week break before summer courses, jobs and internships begin. The Maymester program allows you to study abroad and be home for the summer. It’s a win-win!
Here are the top reasons to consider spending May in Florence with CIS Abroad.
- Perfect for new travelers- dip your toes into international travel with a short-term program
- Take advantage of beautiful weather and the city before the summer heat and crowds arrive
- Did you miss out on a faculty-led study abroad program? This is a great alternative!
- Earn 3 credits in less than one month
- Plenty of time for that summer course, internship or job when you return OR
- Stay after and travel through Italy and Europe during your summer vacation
CIS Abroad offers the perfect opportunity to take advantage of Maymester. Spend 3 weeks in Florence Italy from May 14 - June 2. Learn more here!